List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:May 21 2013 7:17pm
Subject:Re: Problem restoring mysqldump
View as plain text
HI,

Can you confirm you did a initial rolling restart (restart mgmt server,
restart data nodes one by one with --initial, restart the mysqlds) , or a
initial system restart, after the configuration change?

Have you tried with
DefaultOperationRedoProblemAction=QUEUE
?

Maybe it is a cut and paste error/ mail sending problem, but the lines:
= 100 TimeBetweenEpochs
= 512 BatchSizePerLocalScan

looks strange and should read:

TimeBetweenEpochs=100
BatchSizePerLocalScan=512

BR
johan

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Michell <bill.cvel@stripped> wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> I'm having trouble returning a backup made by mysqldump into a two-node
> cluster.
> The dumpfile size is 177M and execute the command for its restoration
> received the error "ERROR 1297 (HY000) at line 251: Got temporary error
> 1234 'REDO log files overloaded (Increase disk hardware)' from NDBCLUSTER."
>
> The cluster contains two nodes each with two cores and Xeon 2.0Ghz 2Gb RAM
> on a VMware Storage SATA disks in Raid 5.
>
> Already changed NoOfFragmentLogFiles, RedoBuffer, LongMessageBuffer and
> error persists.
>
> Cluster configuration was made with the tool Severalnines. Below the
> configuações cluster.
>
> Any tips?
>
> --
> Michell Antunes
>
> [TCP DEFAULT]
> SendBufferMemory = 1M
> ReceiveBufferMemory = 1M
>
> [NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]
> PortNumber = 1186
> Datadir = / data / mysqlcluster /
>
> [NDB_MGMD]
> NodeId = 1
> Hostname = 192.168.10.7
> LogDestination = FILE: filename = ndb_1_cluster.log, maxsize = 10000000,
> maxfiles = 6
> ArbitrationRank = 1
>
> [Ndbd DEFAULT]
> NoOfReplicas = 2
> ServerPort = 2200
> Datadir = / data / mysqlcluster /
> FileSystemPathDD = / data / mysqlcluster /
> BackupDataDir = / data / mysqlcluster / / backup /
> DataMemory = 219M
> IndexMemory = 28M
> LockPagesInMainMemory = 1
>
> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations = 65536
> MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions = 16384
>
> StringMemory = 25
> MaxNoOfTables = 4096
> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes = 2048
> = 512 MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes
> MaxNoOfAttributes = 24576
> MaxNoOfTriggers = 14336
>
> FragmentLogFileSize = 1G
> InitFragmentLogFiles = SPARSE
> NoOfFragmentLogFiles = 10
> RedoBuffer = 512M
>
> TransactionBufferMemory = 8M
>
> TimeBetweenGlobalCheckpoints = 1000
> = 100 TimeBetweenEpochs
>
> TimeBetweenEpochsTimeout = 32000
>
> DiskCheckpointSpeedInRestart = 100M
> DiskCheckpointSpeed = 10M
> TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints = 20
>
> HeartbeatIntervalDbDb = 1500
> HeartbeatIntervalDbApi = 1500
>
> MemReportFrequency = 30
>
> BackupReportFrequency = 10
> LogLevelStartup = 15
> LogLevelShutdown = 15
> LogLevelCheckpoint = 8
> LogLevelNodeRestart = 15
>
> BackupMaxWriteSize = 1M
> BackupDataBufferSize = 24M
> BackupLogBufferSize = 16M
> BackupMemory = 40M
>

> TimeBetweenWatchdogCheckInitial = 60000
>
> TransactionInactiveTimeout = 60000
> RedoOverCommitCounter = 3
> RedoOverCommitLimit = 20

> [...]

Thread
Problem restoring mysqldumpMichell21 May
  • Re: Problem restoring mysqldumpJohan Andersson21 May
    • Re: Problem restoring mysqldumpMichell24 May