List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:May 16 2013 1:59pm
Subject:RE: connect to data node
View as plain text
One simple approach is...

mysql> EXPLAIN PARTITIONS <you're query>;

That will tell you which partitions need to be queried in order to satisfy the query - if
you're query is a primary-key lookup then that should be just the partition holding that
row.

Andrew.

Thread
connect to data nodeSerdyn du Toit16 May
  • RE: connect to data nodeAndrew Morgan16 May
    • Re: connect to data nodeSerdyn du Toit17 May