List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:April 17 2013 1:29pm
Subject:Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1
View as plain text
Available now at the bottom of https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/cluster/
you'll find 7.3.1

/ Magnus

On 04/12/2013 05:35 PM, Sébastien Barré wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> ok, that's what I was afraid of.
> However the comment from Jonathan Stephens (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68224)
> really sounded like I could immediately download the bug fixed code: "If necessary, you
> can access the source repository and build the latest available version, including the bug
> fix. More information about accessing the source trees is available at
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/en/installing-source.html"
>
> Is this actually not true, or did I miss the release ? (he said that it would be in
> NDB 7.3.1)
>
> Thanks again !
>
> Sébastien.
>

> ________________________________
>   De : Magnus Blåudd <magnus.blaudd@stripped>
> À : Sébastien Barré <sebst_barre@stripped>
> Cc : "cluster@stripped" <cluster@stripped>
> Envoyé le : Jeudi 11 avril 2013 15h04
> Objet : Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1
>

> On 04/11/2013 11:08 AM, Sébastien Barré wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> After the bug #68224 that I've submitted, mysql developper Jonathan Stephens told
> me that I could get the bug fix by checking out the dev tree. Unfortunately:
>> -the provided link does not work
>> -I did find a bazaar repo, with branches for cluster-7.2 (not 7.3).
>> -Anyway all logs I found were older than the bug fix date (23/02/2013).
>>
>> Anyone can help me on where I can find the development source tree ?
>> btw, any idea on when release 7.3.1 will be made available for download ?
>>

>> Thanks !
>>
>> Sébastien.
>>

> Hi Sébastien,
>
> - the bazaar repos you found on launchpad are updated after a new
> release is made, let us know if you miss any new release.
>
> - the source dist as tar.gz which will be made available as part of a
> release.
>

> / Magnus

Thread
can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Sébastien Barré11 Apr
  • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Magnus Blåudd11 Apr
    • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Sébastien Barré12 Apr
      • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Magnus Blåudd17 Apr