List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sébastien Barré Date:April 12 2013 3:35pm
Subject:Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1
View as plain text
Hi Magnus,

ok, that's what I was afraid of.
However the comment from Jonathan Stephens (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68224)
really sounded like I could immediately download the bug fixed code: "If necessary, you
can access the source repository and build the latest available version, including the
bug fix. More information about accessing the source trees is available at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/en/installing-source.html"

Is this actually not true, or did I miss the release ? (he said that it would be in NDB
7.3.1)

Thanks again !

Sébastien.