List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:April 11 2013 1:04pm
Subject:Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1
View as plain text
On 04/11/2013 11:08 AM, Sébastien Barré wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After the bug #68224 that I've submitted, mysql developper Jonathan Stephens told me
> that I could get the bug fix by checking out the dev tree. Unfortunately:
> -the provided link does not work
> -I did find a bazaar repo, with branches for cluster-7.2 (not 7.3).
> -Anyway all logs I found were older than the bug fix date (23/02/2013).
>
> Anyone can help me on where I can find the development source tree ?
> btw, any idea on when release 7.3.1 will be made available for download ?
>

> Thanks !
>
> Sébastien.

Hi Sébastien,

- the bazaar repos you found on launchpad are updated after a new
release is made, let us know if you miss any new release.

- the source dist as tar.gz which will be made available as part of a
release.

/ Magnus
Thread
can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Sébastien Barré11 Apr
  • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Magnus Blåudd11 Apr
    • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Sébastien Barré12 Apr
      • Re: can't find bzr repo for target mysql-cluster target 7.3.1Magnus Blåudd17 Apr