List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 14 2013 12:42pm
Subject:RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.
View as plain text

Have you setup your tables such that the BLOBs will be stored on disk (by default they'll
be in RAM. This section of the Cluster docs explains how to configure disk-based data
(whether it be for BLOBs, other columns or entire (excluding indexed columns) tables....
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysql-cluster-disk-data.html

> ---
>
> Regards
>
> Puneet Sachdev
>
> Software Developer
>
> Northern Lights Studio Pvt. Ltd.
>
> E-mail: puneet.sachdev@stripped

Thread
Re: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Puneet Sachdev14 Mar
  • RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Andrew Morgan14 Mar
RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Andrew Morgan14 Mar
  • Re: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Wagner Bianchi14 Mar
    • RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Andrew Morgan14 Mar
      • RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Puneet Sachdev15 Mar
        • RE: Alternative to BLOBs in disk based tables.Andrew Morgan15 Mar