List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:March 13 2013 11:09am
Subject:Re: Rows Read confusion
View as plain text
The counters displayed by mysqld are extracted from the NdbApi, so you
might find that
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-ndb-api-statistics.html
provides more accurate description

On 03/08/2013 04:30 PM, Raymond Peachey wrote:
> The documentation lists the exact same (unless I missed something) wording
> for the status variables:
>
> Ndb_api_read_row_count

ReadRowCount
Total number of rows that have been read. Includes rows read using
primary key, unique key, and scan operations.

> and
>
> Ndb_api_trans_local_read_row_count
>
> What is the actual difference between these two? I do see a difference in
> values returned.

TransLocalReadRowCount
Number of rows read from the data same node on which the transaction was
being run.

Best regards
Magnus
Thread
Rows Read confusionRaymond Peachey8 Mar
  • Re: Rows Read confusionMagnus Blåudd13 Mar