List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 6 2013 4:37pm
Subject:Re: Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?
View as plain text

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ken Linder" <KLInder@stripped>
> Subject: Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?
>
> We have some other non-replicated databases on the Master MySQL
> machine for reporting, research work, etc...  Here is the oddity...
>
> When the currently active database is not replicated, and an
> update/delete/insert is issued against a table in a replicated
> database, the change is not replicated.

Yes. This is documented as a caveat for partial replication, although possibly not in the
strongest terms.

Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?Ken Linder6 Mar
  • Re: Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?Truls Bergskaug6 Mar
  • Re: Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?Johan De Meersman6 Mar
    • RE: Changes from Procedure Not Replicating?Ken Linder6 Mar