List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:March 4 2013 2:09pm
Subject:Re: Binlog sizing
View as plain text
Hi Alex,

you can use the mysqlbinlog tool to print the binlog in various formats
in order to see what overhead is incurred.

Seems like we have a suitable example in our manual at
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysqlbinlog-row-events.html
shows how to print using --base64-output=DECODE-ROWS and --verbose

/ Magnus