List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raymond Peachey Date:March 1 2013 4:58pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Cluster Connection Pool
View as plain text
Thanks for your response Andrew. Yes, the connections are indeed between
the MySQL Servers and the data nodes, but if we have 500 connections on the
MySQL server, and more than 60 are issuing queries at a single point in
time (based on my example), that would be where the performance begins to
suffer.

I am glad to hear that this is a high priority item. I am looking very much
forward to improvements in this area!

Thanks again!

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Andrew Morgan <andrew.morgan@stripped>wrote:

> Hi Ray,
>
>  It may be obvious but I should also point out that these are connections
> between the MySQL Servers and the data nodes and that the application can
> have *many* more connections to each of the MySQL Servers.
>
> Regards, Andrew.

Thread
MySQL Cluster Connection PoolRaymond Peachey1 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Cluster Connection PoolAndrew Morgan1 Mar
Re: MySQL Cluster Connection PoolRaymond Peachey1 Mar