List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 1 2013 12:53pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster Connection Pool
View as plain text
Hi Raymond,

 Note that work isn't serialised on each of those connections and so it's very rare for
people to actually have it throttle their throughput.

 Having said that, it is a high priority item on our list to improve in this area - we
want to keep ahead of demand.

Regards, Andrew.

Andrew Morgan - MySQL High Availability Principal Product Manager
+44-7833483595
andrew.morgan@stripped
@andrewmorgan
www.clusterdb.com

Thread
MySQL Cluster Connection PoolRaymond Peachey1 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Cluster Connection PoolAndrew Morgan1 Mar
Re: MySQL Cluster Connection PoolRaymond Peachey1 Mar