List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashutosh Narayan Date:February 28 2013 6:39am
Subject:Re: Three node mysql cluster setup issues
View as plain text
Hi Andrew,

Please find config.ini and my.cnf configuration files below :

config.ini

[ndb_mgmd]
hostname=192.168.105.40
datadir=/devops/my_cluster/ndb_data
NodeId=1

[ndbd default]
noofreplicas=3
datadir=/devops/my_cluster/ndb_data

[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.105.40
NodeId=3

[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.105.40
NodeId=4

[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.105.63
datadir = /devops/mysql/data
NodeId=11

[mysqld]
NodeId=51
hostname=192.168.105.63

[mysqld]
NodeId=50

[mysqld]
NodeId=52

my.cnf on second data node:

#[mysqld]
#datadir=/devops/mysql/data
#socket=/tmp/mysql.sock
#user=mysql

# Disabling symbolic-links is recommended to prevent assorted security risks
#symbolic-links=0

[mysqld_safe]
log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log
pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid

[client]
port = 1186
socket = /tmp/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
datadir = /devops/mysql/data
user = mysql
port = 1186
socket = /tmp/mysql.sock
symbolic-links=0
skip-locking
ndbcluster  # run NDB storage engine
ndb-connectstring=192.168.105.40  # management server IP

[mysql_cluster]
ndb-connectstring=192.168.105.40

Yes, we did perform rolling restart.
Our setup is something like this - We have two servers -
One is configured as management node as on this runs
two data nodes. Then we have a second server which we
want to attach to management as a part of cluster.
Do you mean that we should have three physical or virtual
machines to carry out cluster setup ? Are the ports correct ?

Thank you,
--
Ashutosh Narayan

http://ashutoshn.wordpress.com/

Thread
Three node mysql cluster setup issuesAshutosh Narayan27 Feb
  • RE: Three node mysql cluster setup issuesAndrew Morgan27 Feb
    • Re: Three node mysql cluster setup issuesAshutosh Narayan28 Feb
      • RE: Three node mysql cluster setup issuesAndrew Morgan28 Feb