List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aitor Cedres Date:February 25 2013 6:09pm
Subject:Re: Configuration for ndbd
View as plain text
Thanks Andrew for your answer. As I suspected, everything goes around the
management nodes, and config.ini. And thanks as well for the links! :)

Regards,
Aitor.

--
*Aitor Pérez*
Junior Web Developer at *Global Incubator*

Thread
Configuration for ndbdAitor Cedres25 Feb
  • RE: Configuration for ndbdAndrew Morgan25 Feb
    • Re: Configuration for ndbdAitor Cedres25 Feb