Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having trouble when restarting a node after I create a log file group. The log file gets created with no errors. The following is the command used:

CREATE LOGFILE GROUP LG1 ADD UNDOFILE 'undo1.log' INITIAL_SIZE 20G UNDO_BUFFER_SIZE 128M ENGINE NDBCLUSTER;

I try to restart a data node after creation, and it keeps on bringing up an error (please see attached).

For it to work, I would have to include “–initial” every time I need to restart the data node.

Removing the Log file would allow me to restart the data node with no problems.

Both data node servers have 128GB of RAM.

Please find attached also the config.ini file of the management nodes.

Thank you.

Regards,

Keith