List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Keith Galea Date:January 11 2013 10:54am
Subject:Cluster with logfile group restart node error
View as plain text
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having trouble when restarting a node after I create a log file group.
The log file gets created with no errors. The following is the command used:

CREATE LOGFILE GROUP LG1 ADD UNDOFILE 'undo1.log' INITIAL_SIZE 20G
UNDO_BUFFER_SIZE 128M ENGINE NDBCLUSTER;

I try to restart a data node after creation, and it keeps on bringing up an
error (please see attached).

For it to work, I would have to include "-initial" every time I need to
restart the data node.

Removing the Log file would allow me to restart the data node with no
problems.

Both data node servers have 128GB of RAM.

Please find attached also the config.ini file of the management nodes.

Thank you.

Regards,

Keith

Cluster with logfile group restart node errorKeith Galea11 Jan
Re: Cluster with logfile group restart node errorWagner Bianchi11 Jan