List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:KEDAPAC Date:December 28 2012 8:33am
Subject:<ADV> A bayfront lifestyle coming in Tampines
View as plain text
<ADV> A bayfront lifestyle coming in Tampinesif your page does not display
correctly , click here
If you are not the intentended recieption of this email and do not wish to further
recieved email in property related
please click here to unsubscribe from our database.
 Like us on facebook

You are invited for a preview - Qbay @ Tampines
For more information you may contact us @ +65 81098866
Alternatively you may email to us @ admin@stripped
www.livingspace.com.sg

All information, specifications, rendering, visual representations and plans shown here
are subject to changes
without prior notice and shall not form part of any offer or contract or constitute any
warranty by the developer
and shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact. Qbay floor plans are
approximate measurements
only and subject to final survey. should you required clarificiation, please do not
hesitate to contact us @ +65 81098866 and email at admin@stripped
This email is send from marketing@stripped
IF you have recieved this email by error, to unsubscribe %E-mail_address% from our mailing
list, Please click here to unsubscribe

Thread
<ADV> A bayfront lifestyle coming in TampinesKEDAPAC30 Dec