List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Syed Shahanavaz Date:December 13 2012 5:55am
Subject:RE: Memcached NDB
View as plain text
Hi John,

I am using C++ for my application.

Thanks&Regards,
SYED

-----Original Message-----
From: John David Duncan [mailto:john.duncan@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:50 PM
To: Cluster List; Syed Shahanavaz

Hi Syed,

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to use Memcached API to set value to a NDB table having
> composite primary key (col1+col2).
>
> -          Could anyone kindly guide me the correct syntax of using
> multi
> column key in memcached_set_by_key() API.

In general you will construct a tab-separated key, part1 + '\t' + part2.

What application language are you using?

> -          Memcached server crashes if caching policy set to
> CACHING, and a
> GET operation is performed on NDB table. I think there is already a
> bug posted, any plan to fix it soon.

Do you mean this one, then?

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=64576

I will look at it and let you know more.

JD

Thread
Memcached NDBSyed Shahanavaz9 Dec
  • RE: Memcached NDBSyed Shahanavaz13 Dec
RE: Memcached NDBSyed Shahanavaz13 Dec