List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme Wallace Date:December 5 2012 3:28pm
Subject:Re: SessionFactory retrieval
View as plain text
Hi Craig,

It turned out to be due to a rolling restart that was being done (however
the management node had already been restarted, it was only data nodes that
were being done). As soon as the rolling restart completed, the timings
dropped to around a second.

--
Graeme Wallace
CTO

Thread
SessionFactory retrievalGraeme Wallace3 Dec
  • Re: SessionFactory retrievalCraig L Russell5 Dec
    • Re: SessionFactory retrievalGraeme Wallace5 Dec