List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 29 2012 10:09am
Subject:Re: NDB API Order by with Limit
View as plain text
Hi,

Not that I am aware of.
NdbIndexScanOperation::readTuples(..) let's you order by index order , but
if you then want to sort it based on a particular column (if you are not
happy with the index order) you would have to do it yourself in the
application.

Best regards,
Johan

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Syed Shahanavaz <sshahanavaz@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am currently using NDB API for developing some web application.
>
> I faced a specific requirement where results from NDB Index scan have to be
> ordered ascending on a specific column and limit results to a specific
> value.
>
> Is there any way to order by on specific column in NDB API?
>

> Best Regards,
>
> SYED

Thread
NDB API Order by with LimitSyed Shahanavaz29 Nov
  • Re: NDB API Order by with LimitJohan Andersson29 Nov
    • RE: NDB API Order by with LimitSyed Shahanavaz29 Nov
      • Re: NDB API Order by with LimitCraig L Russell29 Nov