List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Syed Shahanavaz Date:November 29 2012 9:16am
Subject:NDB API Order by with Limit
View as plain text
Hi,

I am currently using NDB API for developing some web application.

I faced a specific requirement where results from NDB Index scan have to be
ordered ascending on a specific column and limit results to a specific
value.

Is there any way to order by on specific column in NDB API?

Best Regards,

SYED

Thread
NDB API Order by with LimitSyed Shahanavaz29 Nov
  • Re: NDB API Order by with LimitJohan Andersson29 Nov
    • RE: NDB API Order by with LimitSyed Shahanavaz29 Nov
      • Re: NDB API Order by with LimitCraig L Russell29 Nov