List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme Wallace Date:November 28 2012 7:13pm
Subject:Cluster J scalability
View as plain text
When we're using JDBC to connect to MySQL cluster - we have to have
multiple query nodes to spread the load.

However, ClusterJ is configured by setting up a connect string. Currently I
have this pointing to my management node. How scaleable does this end up
being ? ie How much resource is the management node having to provide in
order for a query/insert/update etc ? Do i need to think about having
multiple SessionFactory's in my code to connect to different nodes to
spread the load ?

--
Graeme Wallace
CTO

Thread
Cluster J scalabilityGraeme Wallace28 Nov
  • Re: Cluster J scalabilityCraig L Russell28 Nov