List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme Wallace Date:November 28 2012 12:01am
Subject:Re: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJ
View as plain text
Ok - shoot me in the head. I was playing around with EXPLAIN PARTITIONS and
ended up dumping some data that didnt look right

So i checked my test and sure enough when i created the Runnable object to
put on the work queue i had forgotten to set the flightnumbers, which is
the 2nd part of the primary key.

So there ended up being hundreds of duplicate keys because only routeKey1
was unique.

Apologies,

Graeme

--
Graeme Wallace
CTO

Thread
Fwd: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJGraeme Wallace27 Nov
  • Re: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJCraig L Russell27 Nov
    • Re: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJGraeme Wallace28 Nov