List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme Wallace Date:November 27 2012 9:56pm
Subject:Fwd: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJ
View as plain text
In my test I'm guaranteeing that keys are unique to avoid the scenario you
described.

As far as partitioning is concerned - I'm guessing that i should create the
table to partition by routeKey1 - as i would expect to query the table
based on ranges of those keys. However, how do i determine at runtime what
partition a particular key will be stored in ?

--
Graeme Wallace
CTO

Thread
Fwd: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJGraeme Wallace27 Nov
  • Re: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJCraig L Russell27 Nov
    • Re: Problem with multithreading and ClusterJGraeme Wallace28 Nov