List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:October 4 2012 5:00pm
Subject:RE: Problem with memcached
View as plain text
It's ndb-cluster-connection-pool but this is a server option rather than a cluster-wide
one.

Try disabling the firewall on the hosts - those running data nodes, ndb_mgmd and
mysqld/memcached's.

Since your last change to config.ini have you restarted (with "--initial") your ndb_mgmds
and (with "--reload") your data nodes?

Andrew.

Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
  • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
    • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct