List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Maxime Thébault Date:October 4 2012 4:54pm
Subject:Re: Problem with memcached
View as plain text  
Same problem :

2012-10-04 18:45:39 [MgmtSrvr] WARNING  -- Failed to allocate nodeid for 
API at XX.XX.XX.XX. Returned eror: 'No free node id found for 
mysqld(API).' - Repeated 14 times

I think it's the option for allow 1 node to have multiple connect at 
manager but i can't find his name. Do you know it?

thank you very much!

Le 04/10/2012 18:38, Andrew Morgan a écrit :
> Try running another mysqld process from the node that you're running memcached from.
> By default, I believe that the memcached plug-in uses 2 API connections to the cluster and
> so from your ndb_mgm output you should have enough.
>
> Andrew.
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Maxime Thébault [mailto:webmaster@stripped]
>> Sent: 04 October 2012 17:36
>> To: cluster@stripped
>> Subject: Re: Problem with memcached
>>
>> I have a result with good value.
>>
>> I try to search variable for set limit of use for a node but i cant find it! (i
> see it
>> on mysql website but impossible to refind!)
>>
>> I'd try increasing the number of connections per node as possible.
>>
>> Thank Andrew.
>>
>> Le 04/10/2012 18:32, Andrew Morgan a écrit :
>>> Hi Maxime,
>>>
>>>    Try running "ndb_mgm -c 37.59.48.15:1186 -e show" from the same host
>> that you're running memcached from to see if you get the same response.
>>> Regards, Andrew.
>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Maxime Thébault [mailto:webmaster@stripped]
>>>> Sent: 04 October 2012 17:22
>>>> To: cluster@stripped
>>>> Subject: Re: Problem with memcached
>>>>
>>>> Thanks for your answer !
>>>>
>>>> I check in my ndb_1_cluster.log and i have this line :
>>>> 2012-10-04 18:10:39 [MgmtSrvr] WARNING  -- Failed to allocate nodeid
>>>> for API at 2.2.2.2. Returned eror: 'No free node id found for
> mysqld(API).'
>>>> 2012-10-04 18:10:42 [MgmtSrvr] WARNING  -- Failed to allocate nodeid
>>>> for API at 2.2.2.2. Returned eror: 'No free node id found for
> mysqld(API).'
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> But when i run on my manager ndb_mgm -e show i have this :
>>>>
>>>> ndb_mgm> show
>>>> Connected to Management Server at: localhost:1186 Cluster
>>>> Configuration
>>>> ---------------------
>>>> [ndbd(NDB)]     2 node(s)
>>>> id=3    @1.1.1.1  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6, Nodegroup: 0)
>>>> id=4    @2.2.2.2  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6, Nodegroup: 0, Master)
>>>>
>>>> [ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 2 node(s)
>>>> id=1    @3.3.3.3  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>> id=2    @4.4.4.4  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>>
>>>> [mysqld(API)]   14 node(s)
>>>> id=5    @2.2.2.2  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>> id=6    @1.1.1.1  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>> id=7 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=8 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=9 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=10 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=11 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=12 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=13 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=14 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=15 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=16 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=17 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>> id=18 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>
>>>> Twelve free nodes... I have 14 empty [MYSQLD] in my manager config file.
>>>> I must specific option in this sections ?
>>>>
>>>> Maxime
>>>>
>>>> Le 04/10/2012 18:02, Andrew Morgan a écrit :
>>>>> Hi Maxime, could you please check the Cluster log (it should be
>>>>> located
>>>> with the ndb_mgmd) to see if there's evidence of the memcached trying
>>>> to connect? Otherwise, double check that the connect string is for
>>>> the correct host and port for the ndb_mgmd and that there are no
>>>> firewall rules that would block communication between these hosts.
>>>>> Regards, Andrew.
>>>>>
>>>>> Andrew Morgan | MySQL Principal Product Manager
>>>>> Mobile: +447833483595
>>>>> Web: www.clusterdb.com
>>>>> United Kingdom
>>>>>
>>>>> ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England &
>>>>> Wales
>>>>> | Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames
>>>>> Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA
>>>>>
>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>> From: Maxime Thébault [mailto:webmaster@stripped]
>>>>>> Sent: 04 October 2012 09:56
>>>>>> To: cluster@stripped
>>>>>> Subject: Problem with memcached
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I try to configure memcached on my mysql cluster but i have an
> error.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Result of ndb_mgm -e show :
>>>>>> ndb_mgm -e show
>>>>>> Connected to Management Server at: 3.3.3.3:1186 Cluster
>>>>>> Configuration
>>>>>> ---------------------
>>>>>> [ndbd(NDB)]     2 node(s)
>>>>>> id=3    @1.1.1.1  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6, Nodegroup: 0)
>>>>>> id=4    @2.2.2.2  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6, Nodegroup: 0, Master)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 2 node(s)
>>>>>> id=1    @3.3.3.3  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>>>> id=2    @4.4.4.4  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [mysqld(API)]   14 node(s)
>>>>>> id=5    @2.2.2.2  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>>>> id=6    @1.1.1.1  (mysql-5.5.22 ndb-7.2.6)
>>>>>> id=7 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=8 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=9 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=10 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=11 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=12 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=13 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=14 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=15 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=16 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=17 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>> id=18 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> But when i execute the command from 1.1.1.1 (api node) :
>>>>>> memcached -E /usr/local/mysql/lib/ndb_engine.so -u mysql -e
>>>>>> "connectstring=3.3.3.3:1186;role=db-only;debug=true" -vv -c 20
>>>>>> (3.3.3.3 is the manager)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The result is :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> main --> ndb_initialize()
>>>>>> main --> connect_to_primary_cluster()
>>>>>> 04-Oct-2012 10:54:42 CEST NDB Memcache 5.5.22-ndb-7.2.6 started
>>>>>> [NDB 7.2.6; MySQL 5.5.22] Contacting primary management server
>>>>>> (37.59.48.15:1186) ...
>>>>>> main --> ClusterConnectionPool::connect() FAILED.
>>>>>> Could not connect to NDB.  Shutting down.
>>>>>> main --> ndb_destroy()
>>>>>> Failed to initialize instance. Error code: 255
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I try with localhost, without connectstring...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can you help me ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Many thanks !
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> MySQL Cluster Mailing List
>>>>>> For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>>>>>> To unsubscribe:    http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> MySQL Cluster Mailing List
>>>> For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>>>> To unsubscribe:    http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> MySQL Cluster Mailing List
>> For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>> To unsubscribe:    http://lists.mysql.com/cluster
>>
>
>
>

Thread
Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
  • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
    • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
      • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
        • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
          • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
            • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
  • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
    • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct