List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:October 4 2012 4:38pm
Subject:RE: Problem with memcached
View as plain text
Try running another mysqld process from the node that you're running memcached from. By
default, I believe that the memcached plug-in uses 2 API connections to the cluster and
so from your ndb_mgm output you should have enough.

Andrew.

Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
  • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
    • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct