List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:October 4 2012 4:02pm
Subject:RE: Problem with memcached
View as plain text
Hi Maxime, could you please check the Cluster log (it should be located with the ndb_mgmd)
to see if there's evidence of the memcached trying to connect? Otherwise, double check
that the connect string is for the correct host and port for the ndb_mgmd and that there
are no firewall rules that would block communication between these hosts.

Regards, Andrew.

Andrew Morgan | MySQL Principal Product Manager
Mobile: +447833483595
Web: www.clusterdb.com
United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg.
No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA

Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct
  • RE: Problem with memcachedAndrew Morgan4 Oct
    • Re: Problem with memcachedMaxime Thébault4 Oct