List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isart Montane Date:September 26 2012 1:08pm
Subject:Re: cluster to non cluster replication issues ...
View as plain text
I'm not sure there's an easy way to speed that up. It depends a lot on your
configuration and your workload. As you said the slave needs to run the
same inserts/delete/update than the master but serially, there's some tools
(http://www.maatkit.org/doc/mk-slave-prefetch.html) that may pre load the
indexes to speed up some kind of queries, but it never did a good job to
me. You could also try to speed up your inserts/delete/updates queries
yourself making sure each query is hitting the proper index...

About server configuration, there's some thing you can disable on innodb to
speed up the queries but obviously it has it's negative things.

Good luck.
Isart Montane

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:58 PM, umapathi b <umapathi.b@stripped> wrote:

> no body there ?!
>
> - Umapathi.

Thread
cluster to non cluster replication issues ...umapathi b25 Sep
  • Fwd: cluster to non cluster replication issues ...umapathi b26 Sep
    • Re: cluster to non cluster replication issues ...Isart Montane26 Sep