List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:September 17 2012 9:19am
Subject:Re: Improve cluster performances in certain cases
View as plain text
Hi Jerome,

maybe distribution awareness can save you some roundtrips?

More about that int this blog:
http://www.clusterdb.com/mysql-cluster/intelligent-user-controlled-partitioning-and-writing-distribution-aware-ndb-api-applications/

On 2012-09-13 13:31, Jerome Blanchard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have 4 data nodes on my cluster. NoOfReplica is set to 4.
>
> I have SQL nodes on the same servers.
>
> Is there a parameter to say "Connect to local data node if online" ? In =
> my case, it would prevent a lot of useless networking and improve =
> response times.
>
> Thank you
>
> Jerome

- Magnus
Thread
Improve cluster performances in certain casesJerome Blanchard13 Sep
  • RE: Improve cluster performances in certain casesAndrew Morgan13 Sep
  • Re: Improve cluster performances in certain casesMagnus Blåudd17 Sep