List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randy Johnson Date:August 25 2012 4:06am
Subject:Windows Cluster 7.2.7 Installer Issue
View as plain text
This time I chose to use the installer and during the initial config
process I receive this error:

http://screencast.com/t/YPtgLiHpE

So I then copied the my-template.ini  over to the bin directory and renamed
it to my-template.cnf which allowed it to generate the my.ini file but on
the next step the service does not start giving the error:

The MySQL service failed to start due to the following error:

Here is the path to the executable:

"E:\mysqlcluster\bin\bin\mysqld"
--defaults-file="E:\mysqlcluster\bin\my.ini" MySQL that was autogenerated
from the install script.

Notice the extra \bin in the path.

I have tried the zip file and now the install file with no luck.  Not a
very good first impression of mysql cluster.  I hope  I can overcome these
hurdles so I can continue implementing and testing.

Randy

Windows Cluster 7.2.7 Installer IssueRandy Johnson25 Aug