List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:magnus blaudd Date:June 26 2012 11:27am
Subject:Re: error 4720 by replicating ndbcluster into InnoDB
View as plain text
On 2012-06-26 12:27, Hendrik Woltersdorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I did set up a replication from a MySQL cluster (7.1.18) into another
> non-Cluster MySQL server (using the same cluster binaries).
>
> Now I am getting every second this message in the slave server log:
>
> "[Warning] create index stats tables failed: error 4720 line 403"
>
> How do I get rid of this?

Hi Henrik,

sounds like the mysqld on the non-Cluster MySQL Server is trying to
create tables for maintaining statistics about the tables where
engine=NDB but creation of those tables fails because you have no NDB on
the slave.

Have you disabled ndbcluster on slave mysqld?

If that does not help, try starting the slave mysqld with
--ndb-index-stat-enable=false and see if that helps.

No other complaints about no NDB on the slave mysqld?

--
- Magnus

Thread
error 4720 by replicating ndbcluster into InnoDBHendrik Woltersdorf26 Jun
  • Re: error 4720 by replicating ndbcluster into InnoDBmagnus blaudd26 Jun
    • Re: Re: error 4720 by replicating ndbcluster into InnoDBHendrik Woltersdorf26 Jun