List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernd Ocklin Date:June 21 2012 3:11pm
Subject:Re: ClusterJ distribution awareness
View as plain text
Hi,

Am 18.06.2012 14:10, schrieb Wasif Riaz Malik:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ClusterJ 7.1.15a to query a cluster of ten nodes. I have noticed
> that the transactions are sent only to three nodes (even though the data is
> evenly spread out on all ten nodes).
can you highlight what exactly you are seeing? Do you see 3 nodes being
more CPU loaded? Do you take stats? Which stats do you base this on? ...

Bernd

> How does clusterj decide the transaction coordinator be default (if no
> hints are given)?  Is it possible to distribute the transactions in a round
> robin fashion (without passing hints for each transaction)?
>
> Regards,
> Wasif Riaz Malik

Thread
ClusterJ distribution awarenessWasif Riaz Malik18 Jun
  • RE: ClusterJ distribution awarenessAndrew Morgan18 Jun
    • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessCraig L Russell18 Jun
  • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessBernd Ocklin21 Jun
    • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessWasif Riaz Malik21 Jun