List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wasif Riaz Malik Date:June 18 2012 12:10pm
Subject:ClusterJ distribution awareness
View as plain text
Hi,

I am using ClusterJ 7.1.15a to query a cluster of ten nodes. I have noticed
that the transactions are sent only to three nodes (even though the data is
evenly spread out on all ten nodes).

How does clusterj decide the transaction coordinator be default (if no
hints are given)?  Is it possible to distribute the transactions in a round
robin fashion (without passing hints for each transaction)?

Regards,
Wasif Riaz Malik

Thread
ClusterJ distribution awarenessWasif Riaz Malik18 Jun
  • RE: ClusterJ distribution awarenessAndrew Morgan18 Jun
    • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessCraig L Russell18 Jun
  • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessBernd Ocklin21 Jun
    • Re: ClusterJ distribution awarenessWasif Riaz Malik21 Jun