List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Niekas Date:June 1 2012 10:32am
Subject:Re: Building MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 with Clang fails
View as plain text
In article <4FC8968E.6030305@stripped>,
 Magnus Blåudd <magnus.blaudd@stripped> wrote:

> On 2012-06-01 11:58, Niekas wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I am able to successfully build MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 on OS X Lion with both
> > GCC
> > and LLVM, but the same build fails with Clang. This is the output:
> >
> > […]
>
> Not a known issue since we never build using this compiler.
>
> You'd need to figure out how to solve this yourself and then file a bug
> with attached patch(hopefully no big change necessary).

Thanks. Is there a bug tracking system to file reports to, or should I use this
list?

Niekas

Thread
Building MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 with Clang failsNiekas1 Jun
  • Re: Building MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 with Clang failsMagnus Blåudd1 Jun
  • Re: Building MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 with Clang failsNiekas1 Jun
    • Re: Building MySQL Cluster 7.2.6 with Clang failsMagnus Blåudd1 Jun