List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 25 2012 9:24am
Subject:Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available again
View as plain text
Thanks Mat,

that sounds a promising number, let's check it again in one month!

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
Cluster Certification Study Guide available againAftab Khan21 May
  • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith23 May
    • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi23 May
      • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi24 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith25 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May
            • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againMat Keep25 May
              • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May