List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:May 25 2012 9:03am
Subject:Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available again
View as plain text
Hi Claudio
we don't track specific deployments of MySQL Cluster, but since the
release of 7.2, we have between 1k - 1.5k downloads per day, which is a
2-3x increase on the previous daily run rates.

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster&  HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605

Thread
Cluster Certification Study Guide available againAftab Khan21 May
  • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith23 May
    • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi23 May
      • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi24 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith25 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May
            • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againMat Keep25 May
              • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May