List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 24 2012 8:38pm
Subject:Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available again
View as plain text
I've missed that one!
Good to know, thanks!

Claudio
On May 24, 2012 9:12 PM, "Wagner Bianchi" <wagnerbianchijr@stripped> wrote:

> Recently I bought the Alex David MySQL High Availability Cookbook on
> Amazon,
> http://www.amazon.com/High-Availability-MySQL-Cookbook-Davies/dp/1847199941 The
> major part of the book is about MySQL Cluster, I enjoyed it. He used MySQL
> Cluster 7.1 to formulate examples and you'll be guided to build a new fresh
> MySQL Cluster from the scratch.
>
> Best wishes,
> --
> *Wagner Bianchi, Oracle ACE* - *wagnerbianchi.com*
> *Mobile:* +55 (31) 8654 - 9510
> *Twitter*: @wagnerbianchijr
> *Skype*: wbianchijr / @wbcon
> --
> *Blog:* wagnerbianchi.com/blog
> *LinkedIn*: http://br.linkedin.com/in/wagnerbianchi
> *Lattes:* http://lattes.cnpq.br/2041067758113940
> Oracle ACE: http://tinyurl.com/cyltkyz
> Company: http://wbconsulting.com.br
> *
> *
>

> 2012/5/24 Claudio Nanni <claudio.nanni@stripped>
>
>> I have the Sun one and it's a very strange edition, it seems they used a
>> print on demand service,
>> I think who has it owns a rare edition :)
>> Anyway, a good book on MySQL cluster 7+ would be very welcome,
>> Those books are based on 5.x and I think there is a big gap in between.
>> Cheers
>> Claudio
>> On May 23, 2012 5:56 PM, "Wagner Bianchi" <wagnerbianchijr@stripped>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with you @Stewart. I got this certification when I was working
>>> with
>>> MySQL Professional Services at Oracle in 2010 and I've heard from them
>>> that
>>> this Guide had its EOL due to unpaid authorial rights. As you know, I'm
>>> talking about MySQL Cluster Certification Guide *2nd Edition*, published
>>> by
>>> Sun Microsystems. I wouldn't buy that first edition available in Amazon.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> --
>>> *Wagner Bianchi, Oracle ACE* - *wagnerbianchi.com*
>>> *Mobile:* +55 (31) 8654 - 9510
>>> *Twitter*: @wagnerbianchijr
>>> *Skype*: wbianchijr / @wbcon
>>> --
>>> *Blog:* wagnerbianchi.com/blog
>>> *LinkedIn*: http://br.linkedin.com/in/wagnerbianchi
>>> *Lattes:* http://lattes.cnpq.br/2041067758113940
>>>
>>> Oracle ACE: http://tinyurl.com/cyltkyz
>>> Company: http://wbconsulting.com.br
>>> *
>>>
>>> *

> <Aftab.Khan@stripped

> Amazon,

Cluster Certification Study Guide available againAftab Khan21 May
  • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith23 May
    • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi23 May
      • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi24 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith25 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May
            • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againMat Keep25 May
              • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May