List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 24 2012 6:54pm
Subject:Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available again
View as plain text
I have the Sun one and it's a very strange edition, it seems they used a
print on demand service,
I think who has it owns a rare edition :)
Anyway, a good book on MySQL cluster 7+ would be very welcome,
Those books are based on 5.x and I think there is a big gap in between.
Cheers
Claudio
On May 23, 2012 5:56 PM, "Wagner Bianchi" <wagnerbianchijr@stripped> wrote:

> I agree with you @Stewart. I got this certification when I was working with
> MySQL Professional Services at Oracle in 2010 and I've heard from them that
> this Guide had its EOL due to unpaid authorial rights. As you know, I'm
> talking about MySQL Cluster Certification Guide *2nd Edition*, published by
> Sun Microsystems. I wouldn't buy that first edition available in Amazon.
>
> Best wishes,
> --
> *Wagner Bianchi, Oracle ACE* - *wagnerbianchi.com*
> *Mobile:* +55 (31) 8654 - 9510
> *Twitter*: @wagnerbianchijr
> *Skype*: wbianchijr / @wbcon
> --
> *Blog:* wagnerbianchi.com/blog
> *LinkedIn*: http://br.linkedin.com/in/wagnerbianchi
> *Lattes:* http://lattes.cnpq.br/2041067758113940
> Oracle ACE: http://tinyurl.com/cyltkyz
> Company: http://wbconsulting.com.br
> *
> *
>

> 2012/5/23 Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>
>
> > On Mon, 21 May 2012 08:08:52 +0000, Aftab Khan <Aftab.Khan@stripped>
> > wrote:
> > > Can you please advise where can I get this book from? Tried Amazon,
> > > store.vervant, Google but cannot find it anywhere.
> >
> > While I cannot speak for Oracle (I don't work there), my guess is that
> > it will never be available again.
> >
> > --
> > Stewart Smith
> >
> > --

Cluster Certification Study Guide available againAftab Khan21 May
  • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith23 May
    • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi23 May
      • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi24 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith25 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May
            • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againMat Keep25 May
              • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May