List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:May 23 2012 3:55pm
Subject:Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available again
View as plain text
I agree with you @Stewart. I got this certification when I was working with
MySQL Professional Services at Oracle in 2010 and I've heard from them that
this Guide had its EOL due to unpaid authorial rights. As you know, I'm
talking about MySQL Cluster Certification Guide *2nd Edition*, published by
Sun Microsystems. I wouldn't buy that first edition available in Amazon.

Best wishes,
--
*Wagner Bianchi, Oracle ACE* - *wagnerbianchi.com*
*Mobile:* +55 (31) 8654 - 9510

2012/5/23 Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>

> On Mon, 21 May 2012 08:08:52 +0000, Aftab Khan <Aftab.Khan@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Can you please advise where can I get this book from? Tried Amazon,
> > store.vervant, Google but cannot find it anywhere.
>
> While I cannot speak for Oracle (I don't work there), my guess is that
> it will never be available again.
>
> --
> Stewart Smith

Cluster Certification Study Guide available againAftab Khan21 May
  • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith23 May
    • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi23 May
      • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againWagner Bianchi24 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni24 May
        • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againStewart Smith25 May
          • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May
            • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againMat Keep25 May
              • Re: Cluster Certification Study Guide available againClaudio Nanni25 May