List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Maykel Franco Date:May 23 2012 3:31pm
Subject:Desperate to import data in ndbcluster engine mysql cluster 7.2
View as plain text
Hi, I have installed mysql cluster with 2 data+service nodes and 1
management:

[ndbd(NDB)]    2 node(s)
id=2    @10.100.100.157  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5, Nodegroup: 0, Master)
id=3    @10.100.100.158  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5, Nodegroup: 0)

[ndb_mgmd(MGM)]    1 node(s)
id=1    @10.100.100.159  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5)

[mysqld(API)]    4 node(s)
id=4    @10.100.100.157  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5)
id=5    @10.100.100.158  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5)
id=6 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
id=7 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)

I had imported the data file with engine InnoDB, the size 16GB. But, I like
replicate into the nodes mysql cluster.

When I executed:

ALTER TABLE "table" ENGINE NDBCLUSTER;

Report the error "table is full".

I found information in you website because I change the IndexMemory=1024M
and DataMemory=6000M and the error persist.

I found this information:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysql-cluster-disk-data-objects.html

I folllow the instructions but the error is the same.

I tried:

ALTER TABLE "table" TABLESPACE ts_1 STORAGE DISK ENGINE NDBCLUSTER;

This improves memory usage but in the end I get the same error

Can I help me please?????

Thanks in advanced.

Thread
Desperate to import data in ndbcluster engine mysql cluster 7.2Maykel Franco23 May