List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:May 21 2012 2:50pm
Subject:Re: Calculating Maximum cluster size
View as plain text
Hi Antonio,

You can also use "sizer" to capacity plan. It will calculate the size of
the current database and you can get the data into an excel spreadsheet.
This way you can increase the number of records you have in various tables
and see the resulting DataMemory/IndexMemory usage.

http://www.severalnines.com/sizer/

Best regards,
Johan