List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Modesto Date:May 21 2012 1:24pm
Subject:Calculating Maximum cluster size
View as plain text
Hi,

	I work at an ISP and we're going to put a mysql-cluster in production
as our Freeradius backend, as you know the radius database always keeps
growing because of the accounting, and I want to estimate the maximum
size it could reach, how can I know how much my cluster can store?

Regards.

Thread
Calculating Maximum cluster sizeAntonio Modesto21 May
  • RE: Calculating Maximum cluster sizeAndrew Morgan21 May
  • Re: Calculating Maximum cluster sizeAlex/AT21 May
    • Re: Calculating Maximum cluster sizeAntonio Modesto21 May
      • Re: Calculating Maximum cluster sizeJohan Andersson21 May