List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Hoadley Date:October 8 2004 3:02pm
Subject:Re: ndb_backup?
View as plain text
Tomas --

Yes, thanks, that's all I need!

shell-> echo 'START BACKUP' | /usr/local/mysql/bin/ndb_mgm cooler 2200
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
Connecting to Management Server: cooler:2200
Node 1: Backup 3 started from node 3
Node 1: Backup 3 started from node 3 completed
 StartGCP: 198418 StopGCP: 198419
 #Records: 4109 #LogRecords: 0
 Data: 66480 bytes Log: 0 bytes
shell->