List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:May 10 2012 7:22am
Subject:Replication issues ..
View as plain text
Hi All,

I was having two set ups  i.e  1 ) cluster to cluster 2) cluster to
non-cluster replication which were running previously successfully.

57-58 : master cluster ( 7.1.15 )
58-59 : slave cluster ( 7.2 )
60 : non-cluster slave ( 5.1 )

Application was pointing to 57/58 and yesterday we changed the
application to point to 58/59 , after taking the site down for a
while.
After this , I cross checked the data from 57/58 to 58/59 and after
confirming , everything is fine .. I tried to change 57/58 as the
slave
of 59 and 60 as the slave of 59 .

Till then , I have been getting the following errors ..which I could
not resolve.
I googled a lot ..but couldn't get the solution ..
Help in this regard is highly requested.

Thanks,
Umapathi.

1) Cluster to Cluster :

mysql> show slave status \G
               Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
                  Master_Host: 10.10.90.59
                  Master_User: repl
                  Master_Port: 3306
                Connect_Retry: 60
              Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000021
          Read_Master_Log_Pos: 43898958
               Relay_Log_File: houdb02-relay-bin.000002
                Relay_Log_Pos: 15409
        Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000021
             Slave_IO_Running: Yes
            Slave_SQL_Running: No
              Replicate_Do_DB:
          Replicate_Ignore_DB:
           Replicate_Do_Table:
       Replicate_Ignore_Table:
      Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
  Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
                   Last_Errno: 1032
                   Last_Error: Could not execute Update_rows event on
table usi.user_cookie; Can't find record in 'user_cookie', Error_code:
1032; handler error HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE; the event's master log
mysql-log-bin.000021, end_log_pos 37018579
                 Skip_Counter: 0
          Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 37018123
              Relay_Log_Space: 6896407
              Until_Condition: None
               Until_Log_File:
                Until_Log_Pos: 0
           Master_SSL_Allowed: No
           Master_SSL_CA_File:
           Master_SSL_CA_Path:
              Master_SSL_Cert:
            Master_SSL_Cipher:
               Master_SSL_Key:
        Seconds_Behind_Master: NULL
Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
                Last_IO_Errno: 0
                Last_IO_Error:
               Last_SQL_Errno: 1032
               Last_SQL_Error: Could not execute Update_rows event on
table usi.user_cookie; Can't find record in 'user_cookie', Error_code:
1032; handler error HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE; the event's master log
mysql-log-bin.000021, end_log_pos 37018579
  Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
             Master_Server_Id: 59
                  Master_Bind:
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

2) Cluster to Non Cluster :

root@localhost[Wed May  9 22:57:04 2012][usi]> show slave status \G
               Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
                  Master_Host: 10.10.90.59
                  Master_User: repl
                  Master_Port: 3306
                Connect_Retry: 60
              Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000021
          Read_Master_Log_Pos: 115898426
               Relay_Log_File: houdb04-relay-bin.000002
                Relay_Log_Pos: 262
        Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000019
             Slave_IO_Running: Yes
            Slave_SQL_Running: No
              Replicate_Do_DB:
          Replicate_Ignore_DB:
           Replicate_Do_Table:
       Replicate_Ignore_Table:
      Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
  Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
                   Last_Errno: 1594
                   Last_Error: Relay log read failure: Could not parse
relay log event entry. The possible reasons are: the master's binary
log is corrupted (you can check this by running 'mysqlbinlog' on the
binary log), the slave's relay log is corrupted (you can check this by
running 'mysqlbinlog' on the relay log), a network problem, or a bug
in the master's or slave's MySQL code. If you want to check the
master's binary log or slave's relay log, you will be able to know
their names by issuing 'SHOW SLAVE STATUS' on this slave.
                 Skip_Counter: 0
          Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 112
              Relay_Log_Space: 118227567
              Until_Condition: None
               Until_Log_File:
                Until_Log_Pos: 0
           Master_SSL_Allowed: No
           Master_SSL_CA_File:
           Master_SSL_CA_Path:
              Master_SSL_Cert:
            Master_SSL_Cipher:
               Master_SSL_Key:
        Seconds_Behind_Master: NULL
Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
                Last_IO_Errno: 0
                Last_IO_Error:
               Last_SQL_Errno: 1594
               Last_SQL_Error: Relay log read failure: Could not parse
relay log event entry. The possible reasons are: the master's binary
log is corrupted (you can check this by running 'mysqlbinlog' on the
binary log), the slave's relay log is corrupted (you can check this by
running 'mysqlbinlog' on the relay log), a network problem, or a bug
in the master's or slave's MySQL code. If you want to check the
master's binary log or slave's relay log, you will be able to know
their names by issuing 'SHOW SLAVE STATUS' on this slave.
  Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
             Master_Server_Id: 59
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
Thread
Replication issues ..umapathi b10 May
  • Re: Replication issues ..谭俊青10 May
    • Re: Replication issues ..umapathi b10 May
  • Re: Replication issues ..umapathi b10 May