List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Sandler Date:May 9 2012 7:47pm
Subject:NDBCluster Load Data Infile extremely slow
View as plain text
I've found that the performance of LOAD DATA INFILE for an NDBCluster is over 130x slower
than innodb. I expect it to be slower since it has to insert into multiple nodes and push
data over the network, but the performance difference I'm seeing is 20,000 rows per second
for innodb vs. 150 rows per second into ndbcluster (with the same schema/hardware/etc.).
This slowness is quite a big road block in actually being able to migrate to MySQL
cluster.

Here's a pastebin of my config.ini<http://pastebin.com/JhrjdXKH>, and another of my
my.cnf<http://pastebin.com/9y1mY7zm>. Are there any parameters I can change or
anything I can try to speed up the ndb data loading?

Thanks,

Scott

Thread
NDBCluster Load Data Infile extremely slowScott Sandler9 May
  • Re: NDBCluster Load Data Infile extremely slowJohan Andersson9 May
    • RE: NDBCluster Load Data Infile extremely slowScott Sandler9 May
      • Re: NDBCluster Load Data Infile extremely slowJohan Andersson10 May