List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:杨涛涛 Date:May 9 2012 8:07am
Subject:Re: Download Now: MySQL Cluster 7.2 Development Milestone Release
View as plain text
Nice.
I'm interested in "join" perfermance boost.

David Yeung, In China, Beijing.
My Msn: yueliangdao0608@stripped

2011/4/28 万志华 <askhawking@stripped>

> Good News!
>

> 2011/4/13 谭俊青 <ivan@stripped>
>
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > It's an excellent news to hear that memcached has been implemented to
> MySQL
> > Cluster.
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Mat Keep <mat.keep@stripped> wrote:
> >
> > > The MySQL Cluster 7.2 milestone release is available for download and
> > > evaluation now
> > >
> > > The article posted as follows provides an overview of the new features
> of
> > > 7.2, resources to learn more and links to the download:
> > >

> http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql-cluster-labs-dev-milestone-release.html
> > >
> > > Please try it for yourself and feedback to the development team
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Mat Keep
> > > MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
> > > Oracle Corp.
> > > +44 (0)7765 898-605
> > >

> > > --
> > >

> > --
> > 谭俊青(Ivan)@MySQL实验室
> > 移动电话:+86-l86-2l-586-587 (Shanghai)
> > 网络电话:+1-518-7l2-988l (New York)
> > MySQL实验室官方网站:www.mysqlab.net

Thread
Download Now: MySQL Cluster 7.2 Development Milestone ReleaseMat Keep12 Apr
  • Re: Download Now: MySQL Cluster 7.2 Development Milestone Release谭俊青13 Apr
    • Re: Download Now: MySQL Cluster 7.2 Development Milestone Release万志华28 Apr
      • Re: Download Now: MySQL Cluster 7.2 Development Milestone Release杨涛涛9 May
  • Strange Core when running against clusterJeff - ES Schweiger13 Apr