List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ANIL YADAV Date:April 24 2012 6:35pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster error
View as plain text
Hi Dan/Andrew/Nil,

Thanks for your reply. It was not configured properly so it was giving
error. Finaly I was able to use after making some change.

Thanks again for your valuable comments.
Thanks
Anil Yadav
On Apr 24, 2012 10:33 PM, "Dan Smythe" <xkeitarox@stripped> wrote:

> It doesn't look like your 2nd mysqld node is connected to the cluster.
>
> Check the ndb-connectstring and make sure it is pointed to the ndb_mgmd
node. Check the mysqld error log for errors about why it is not connecting
to the cluster.

> Cheers~
> Dan

Thread
MySQL Cluster errorANIL YADAV24 Apr
  • RE: MySQL Cluster errorAndrew Morgan24 Apr
    • RE: MySQL Cluster errorDan Smythe24 Apr
      • RE: MySQL Cluster errorANIL YADAV24 Apr