List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:April 24 2012 11:39am
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster error
View as plain text
Hi Anil,

 What do you mean when you say that you're adding the data to a specific data node? When
you add data through your one MySQL Server, it will automatically be populated in both of
the data nodes (for redundancy).

 Note that for a fully fault tolerant solution you would want a second MySQL server and
the management node shouldn't be on the same host as either of your data nodes.

Regards, Andrew.