List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ANIL YADAV Date:April 24 2012 11:04am
Subject:MySQL Cluster error
View as plain text
Hi Team

I am a newbie for cluster. I have configured it with 2 data node, 1
management node and 1 MySQL node. 1 Data node, Management server and MySQL
node are running on same server. My management node is showing everything
ok. It's like below.

*-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show
Connected to Management Server at:
Cluster Configuration
[ndbd(NDB)]     2 node(s)
id=2    @  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5, Nodegroup: 0, Master)
id=3    @  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5, Nodegroup: 0)

[ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 1 node(s)
id=1    @  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5)

[mysqld(API)]   2 node(s)
id=4    @  (mysql-5.5.20 ndb-7.2.5)
id=5 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)

When i create database on Node with node id2(Which is running on same
server with Management node), it creates without any error. But it's not
created on second data node.

If i create database on Node2(Which is running on another server it fails
with below error)

*mysql> create schema test3;
120424 22:00:20 [Warning] NDB: Could not acquire global schema lock
(4009)Cluster Failure
Query OK, 1 row affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)

mysql> show warnings;
| Level   | Code |
| Warning | 1296 | Got error 4009 'Cluster Failure' from NDB. Could not
acquire global schema lock |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

*Database got created on node 2 with error and it's not present on Node1.

Please help me out what may be the issue/error.

Thanks in advance.

When i create database om

Thanks & Regards
"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing,
while others judge us by what we have already done."

MySQL Cluster errorANIL YADAV24 Apr
  • RE: MySQL Cluster errorAndrew Morgan24 Apr
    • RE: MySQL Cluster errorDan Smythe24 Apr
      • RE: MySQL Cluster errorANIL YADAV24 Apr