List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Modesto Date:April 23 2012 5:03pm
Subject:RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdown

StartPartialTimeout: 30000
StartPartitionedTimeout: 60000
StartFailureTimeout: 1000000
HeartbeatIntervalDbDb: 2000
HeartbeatIntervalDbApi: 3000
TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints: 20
TimeBetweenGlobalCheckpoints: 2000
TransactionInactiveTimeout: 0
TransactionDeadlockDetectionTimeout: 1200
DiskSyncSize: 4M
DiskCheckpointSpeed: 10M
DiskCheckpointSpeedInRestart: 100M
ArbitrationTimeout: 10
UndoIndexBuffer: 2M
UndoDataBuffer: 1M
RedoBuffer: 32M
LogLevelStartup: 15
LogLevelShutdown: 3
LogLevelStatistic: 0
LogLevelCheckpoint: 0
LogLevelNodeRestart: 0
LogLevelConnection: 0
LogLevelError: 15
LogLevelCongestion: 0
LogLevelInfo: 3
MemReportFrequency: 0
BackupDataBufferSize: 2M
BackupLogBufferSize: 2M
BackupMemory: 64M
BackupWriteSize: 32K
BackupMaxWriteSize: 256K
[MGM DEFAULT]
PortNumber: 1186
DataDir: /usr/local/mysql/mysql-cluster
[TCP DEFAULT]
SendBufferMemory: 2M
[NDB_MGMD]
NodeId: 1
HostName: 192.168.0.7
[NDBD]
NodeId: 2
HostName: 192.168.0.30
[NDBD]
NodeId: 3
HostName: 192.168.0.31
[API]
NodeId: 4
HostName: 192.168.0.30
[API]
NodeId: 5
HostName: 192.168.0.31

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 08:59 -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
>
>  Could you please share your config.ini file? I'd like to check that your ndb_mgmd
> process is not running on the same host as one of your data nodes.
>
>  Setting StopOnError to FALSE will tell the data node's agent to restart an ndbd
> process if it is killed.
>
> Regards, Andrew.

Thread
Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
  • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
    • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
      • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
  • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
    • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
      • Re: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownfranco riggi25 Apr